REGISTER NOW for sfCare Intersectoral Conference – May 24, 2018
Registration for this event closes on May 16. Click here for the conference brochure (including agenda) and registration link.
Senior Friendly Care (sfCare) and the Senior Friendly Seven (SF7): building more connected care for frail seniors
When: May 24, 2018, 8:30am-4:30pm
Where: Holiday Inn Yorkdale, Toronto, Ontario
Who should attend: any healthcare provider who delivers care with the goal of preserving the health and well-being of frail older adults and those at risk of frailty, including: ED and acute care staff, primary care physicians and teams, home and community care coordinators and personal home support workers, health care planners, and administrators.
About: The conference will build upon the sfCare Framework and companion SF7 Toolkit. This event features:
- Speakers – series of expert lectures on SF7 topics by:
- Dr. Barbara Liu, M.D., FRCP(C), FRCP(Edin)
- Dr. Paul Oh, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Nasreen Khatri, Ph.D., C.Psych
- Dr. Andrea Moser, MD, MSc, CCFP, FCFP
- Dr. Heather Keller, Ph.D., R.D.
- Lawrence D. Jackson, BScPhm, CTDP
- Dr. David Patrick Ryan, Ph.D. C.Psych.
- Collaboration – Structured, facilitated, small-group discussion and co-creation around the toolkits will provide an opportunity for you to share your expertise and provide insights on how to implement SF7 tools in a meaningful way in your practice / your sector / across the continuum of care.